Sunday, November 22, 2009

If you like Wordle, you'll think Tagul is cool

A new tag cloud tool --Tagul is different than Wordle because each tag in Tagul cloud is linked with an URL and is “clickable” that enables visitors to use it for navigation and sends the user to a Google search. Tagul has some features that Wordle doesn’t, like custom shapes selection and multiply fonts usage in one cloud.

The documentation offers many ways to embed the tag cloud properly; this is where it gets complicated for me. I think the simple embed code will work nicely with eBlogger. However, I know it would be more difficult to implement with our CMS400 web software.

I used the Quartet Roadmap to Israeli-Palestinian Peace [April 30, 2003] because I have recently been developing some resources for a Middle East Project. Interesting that the word Palestinian is the most used word by far.







No comments: