Do not forget about this important information from Steve Hargadon:
- The Library 2.011 worldwide virtual conference is this Wednesday and Thursday, November 2 - 4, all online, all free. As of today, we have 5,000 registrations for the conference from 151 countries! Amazing! The conference schedule is also now online, with all 160+ sessions, and an individual hour-by-hour schedule calendar for each of 36 different time zones--and the live links to the session rooms will go up later today and tomorrow. Be sure to register by joining the site at the link above.
- New Career Pathways for Information Professionals in a Library 2.0 World 11/2, 9am CDT
- Participatory Libraries as Enabling Spaces for Creative Practices, 11/2 10am CDT
- Hyperlinked Library Services for Everyone: Exploring what a connected world of continuous computing means for twenty- first century library service. 11/2, 8pm CDT
- The experience of information literacy and learning: reflections on social media 11/3 5am (from Australia) CDT
- New paradigms for higher education libraries 11/3 8am CDT
- The New Normal: Social Institutions and the Social Web Is there still life in web tools for library strategies? 2pm, CDT
And coming soon:
- The 2011 Global Education Conference is November 14 - 18.